Monday, September 2, 2013

The Trinity Doctrine is a Lie


Jesus knew the He was not God.

Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God.

(John 20:17)

From H. G. Wells’ The Outline of History: "We shall see presently how later on all Christendom was torn by disputes about the Trinity. There is no evidence that the apostles of Jesus ever heard of the Trinity, at any rate from him”.

The doctrine of the trinity is a concept that stems from a council over 300 years after Jesus (the Council of Nicaea - 325). Afterwards the Catholic Church threatened death to anyone who did not accept the doctrine - as late as the 16th century - Michael Servetus was burned at the stake. At one time so many Protestants rejected the doctrine of the trinity that Britain passed a law to protect them in 1813.

Do you follow Jesus or the doctrines of men?

No comments:

Post a Comment