Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Doom Whose Day?

It seems like everywhere you look in the media you find something about doomsday and the end of the world. Well here's a newsflash - everybody's world will end someday. If not on 12/21/12, then sometime thereafter. Like the old saying goes - "life, nobody gets out alive".

The question shouldn't be so much as to when or how you die but how you lived. Whether a catastrophe hits or not, it is a moot point to live longer if your soul is dead. What's the point of a live body and a dead soul.

Don't get me wrong - I am as prepared as my financial situation allows. I learned my lessons well as a boy scout and as a member of the US Armed Forces. But the reason I am not worried is that I learned even better lessons from the Bible and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

For any non-believers reading this I ask you to think about what good it does you to prepare for this world and not the next? For any fellow Christian preppers out there - Keep the Faith - it's why we are here.

In Brotherly Love

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment