Sunday, March 16, 2014

LGBT attacks!

I want to offer my apologies to my readers. It’s been a few weeks since I posted. With the recent events in the news I decided to head out to the desert for a bit and ponder some things. I try to keep my articles nonpolitical; but, as a Black Robe Regiment member I do express political concerns in the “Thought for the Week".
As if the rapid increase in the persecution of believers worldwide wasn’t bad enough, the rapid increase of the successes of the homosexual agenda is more troubling. Cowardice is running rampant. The Catholics have decided to “recognize” homosexual civil unions and the Governor of Arizona showed her cowardice by backing down and destroying the Constitutional right to the free exercise of religion for us Arizonans. If Clinton was the first “black” president then Obama is the first homosexual president.
          The US of A is no longer a superpower nor does it deserve to be. As citizens of the US the homosexuals have a right to their own sexual perversions - they do not have the right to trample my Constitutional right to the free exercise of my religion! Obama, Ag Holder, the AZ Governor , and many more are cowards and not worthy to represent any Americans. They have all violated their oaths.
          I truly thank YHWH that the Catholic Church does not have the power it once held. Both the US of A and the Catholic Church are antichrists. The Catholic Church always has been, the US of A has become one.
          The homosexual crowd has gotten so powerful that even the World Bank and the UN are blackmailing countries that do not support that agenda.
          I used to fear for our children’s future ability to openly worship YHWH. Satan has been quicker than that - I now fear for our ability to openly teach our children to worship YHWH!
The one who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming soon!" Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
(Revelation 22:20)
          As a worshipper of our God and Creator YHWH, and a servant of our Lord and Master Jesus Christ, I pray that YHWH will send His Son again soon . . .  very soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment