Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Celebrating our First Anniversary


Almost one year ago, on October 16th, I made and purchased the website domain name “thepathtolight.com” and paid for 5 pages of space. I figured stuff out, more or less within a month, and paid for a 1000 page site. Since then it has grown too close to 200 pages and has become the best site on the Web for getting “Christian News” too.

About a month or so ago, with renewal fees coming due, I was wondering if the effort was making any impact at all. Then in the last month there have been numerous requests from other websites to republish articles from here to their own sites and now there is even a “condensed” book coming out (next week?) based on articles from here.

I am very grateful to friends and family that have offered encouragement. A special thanks to Douglas Del Tondo, author of many nationally acclaimed books and the website Jesus Words Only, for his efforts on spreading the truth and his kind words encouraging my efforts.

If at least one person has benefited from something they found there or here then it has all been more than worth it. I hope to continue and, with the guidance of His Spirit, have an even more important project in the works.

Thanks to all those who have visited here or my website. Please let me know what you think - good or bad. I am always open to suggestions.

In His Service,

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment